We’re Looking For Guest Posters!
Personal finance is such a broad arena no single person could ever be able to touch on everything so BeforeYouInvest.com is always looking for other points of view, interesting ideas and personal finance articles to publish for our readers.
Guest posting on Before You Invest is a great way to promote your own site and we are happy to include a short bio and a link back to your site at the end of your post.
If you are interested in submitting an article for consideration as a guest post on Before You Invest, read and understand the guest post guidelines below and email your submission to axsion [at] gmail.com for consideration. Or, fill out our online Contact form.
Guest Post Guidelines
Your Article Must:
1. Be helpful to Before You Invest readers
2. Be original and will not be reposted on any other site (including your own)
3. Be a minimum of 600 words, and written in English
4. Be on a related personal finance topic (examples include saving money, investing, taxes, debt, etc.) Also, please read the topics NOT accepted below
5. Contain a short bio section about you and/or your site (this is where we will link back to your site)
6. Not contain links outside the bio section of your post and not link to any site other than your own
Your Article Must Not:
1. Be self promoting or promoting any product, service or other affiliate
2. Be on a “spammy” topic such as payday loans, debt consolidation, forex trading or any other topic considered “spammy” by the BYI staff
3. Contain any offensive or hateful language for any group of people
By submitting an article to BeforeYouInvest.com for consideration as a guest post you understand that BeforeYouInvest.com reserves the right to modify guest articles in any way (including post title, content and links) and reserves the right to remove the article from the site for any reason deemed necessary by the staff including violation of the guidelines listed above or for any other reason.